Tuesday 6 August 2013

By Isla and Halle - Yeppoon, Queensland

Written by Isla with help from Halle
Today after school I (Isla) had netball but I got to miss the second half so my sister Halle and I could spend time with Grumpy and Noelle. As Noelle said, we went straight for James, but Halle did have some little presents for them. I had brought some rubber bands so Halle and I could practice our three legged racing. Our rubber band snapped, so we used Halle's Hairband. Guess What? That one snapped too, so we used another one. Guess what? It didn't snap! But then we got tired of three legged racing and decided to go to the bouncy pillow. There was too many high school kids there. when we got back from the bouncy pillow there was a big fire going. We had fish an chips for dinner and for dessert we toasted marshmallows. YUM!! After dinner we did prickle/ticcy check on James.


a joke or two from Isla and Halle

1.Knock Knock. Who's there? Sid, Neil and Stan. Sid, Neil and Stan who? Sid Still, Neil Down and Stan Dupp!!!

2. What starts with P and ends with E and has a million letters in it? Post Office !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment